Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Mom



50 things I love about my mom.

50. She’s my MA.

49. She always let me sleep in on Christmas Day. She didn’t know I woke up early and checked it out then back to sleep.

48. She has her certain shows she watching during the week.

47. One time she was eating something and she said “ I eat like a vulture”

46. She can’t get enough of my Grandma’s tuna on toast with potato chips with a coke. Oh yeah and her pork chops.

45. When I was in labor she was there holding my foot while I told her “mommy it hurts”

44. When Camden was born she took a whole week off. Drove from Lehi to West valley everyday to cook, clean and laundry.

43. When I was pregnant she made sure my toe nails were painted.

42. She’s calls me deary

41. She’s a wonderful grandma.

40. She has made the best tradition in our family for the holiday’s, hiding something in the jell-o.

39. One year for Halloween she spray painted her tires and then ran over my white shirt and sweats so I could be road kill.

38. She was the best tole painter.

37. We can go to the store and find something and hold it up and say “this has mom written all over it”

36. She gives the best back scratches.

35. Blue is her favorite color.

34. caught her calling her own mom, MA.

33. Every time I call her MA she asks if I’m from jersey.

32. She hates unloading the dishwasher, so she made me do it.

31. She will always be a neat freak.

30. She still knows all the songs from my day care.

29. Her patience

28. Whenever I see Daisies I think of her.

27. Every time I hug her I have to slightly bend down cause she says my twins get in the way.

26. She would do anything for anyone.

25. She is strong.

24. We get along better if we don’t live with each other.

23. I call her twice a day, just to make sure she is alive.

22. Every time I lay on her pillow it smells just like my mom.

21. She has a special pillow, which I love.

20. She will tell you if you breathe smells.

19. She says my cookies suck, unless I buy them premade.

18. She will eat my Banana Bread even though she doesn’t like bananas.

17. No matter how old she gets, she will always enjoy a bowl of fruit loops.

16. She reminds me so much of my Grandpa.

15. Our song will always be Friends in low places by Garth Brooks

14. I wouldn’t be who I am today without her.

13. I can tell her anything.

12. No matter how much she hated my Real Dad, she let me see/visit him.

11. She took me to Disney Land, Sea World and then later Disney World.

10. No matter what I did as a kid, she always forgave me.

9. She worked really hard being a single mother for so long.

8. She would let me watch cartoons as long as I wanted.

7. I had like 4 dolls named Pedra, and every time I lost one she would buy another one.

6. She didn’t tell my Dad (Kelly) certain things I did.

5. Both have a freckle on our lip and every time I look at it I think of her.

4. Going to bed when I was younger she would sing a song my Aunt Kathy (RIP) taught her. “I know a place, where no one ever goes”

3. She takes care of me when I’m sick.

2. The way she laughs at me when I say stupid stuff.

Number one reason

1. She loves me for who I am.

0 comments: